We have 4 ready to ship.
- Technology developed through more than 25 World Championships
- Updated casing design improves lateral stability in corners, compared with earlier MICHELIN® trials tires
- MICHELIN® Trial X Light™ rear tire is more than a pound lighter than its predecessor, reducing unsprung weight, for improved suspension response and maneuverability.
- Compatible with low air-pressure settings
- Redesigned bead area increases sidewall rigidity to reduce tire movement on the rim, even at very low air pressure
- Improved performance on loose soil and rocks
- New Maximized Contact Patch casing for better grip on loose surfaces and when cornering
- More flexible tread area for better grip on obstacles and rocks
- Supple casing and rubber compounds provide excellent shock absorption and exceptional traction
- Remarkably precise steering and sensitive handling
- Sizes with “R” designation are a radial design