We have 0 ready to ship.
- The radial revolution for added riding enjoyment on smaller motorcycles
- Stability and handling
- Thanks to the radial construction their supple sidewalls absorb the impact of imperfections in the road surface for extra comfort and stability at high speeds.
- The contact patch, shorter but wider than that of a bias tire, provides added grip even at extreme angles when cornering.
- Grip on wet surfaces
- Their 100% silica rubber compound makes all the difference on wet roads when combined with the deep, effective tread grooving.
- Radial tires have an even contact patch pressure in use, which is designed to provide more even tread wear and a longer useful life.
- An attractive, sporty style
- The design is directly inspired by our Sport Touring Radial range and their tread pattern is adapted from the MICHELIN Pilot Road 2 tires.